Global S Health - Donate 2.6.0 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Xposed Module that enables various features in S Health app:
• Stress measurement using heartrate sensor. (S Health 3 and 4)
• SpO2 measurement using SpO2 sensor.
• Blood Pressure measurement using external blood pressure monitor.
• Blood Glucose measurement using external blood glucose meter.
• UV measurement using UV sensor.
• OCR reading of blood pressure and glucose data using phone camera.
• "Together" social challenges.
• Disable S Health notification, that shows up on boot, when the device is rooted. (S Health 3)
• Enable Coach for all devices! (S Health 3)
Note that you only need this app, if your phone supports a feature of the above, but it does not show up when opening S Health.
Your phone must have the corresponding sensor for a feature to work.
A rooted device with Xposed framework is required!
Note: For Stress feature to work with S Health 4, you either need to enable the "Apply settings automatically" option in settings (root access and busybox is required), or you need to clear S Health data, after enabling the Stress option (you will lose your tracked data).
1. Install Global S Health Donate.
2. Enable Global S Health Donate in Xposed installer (a notification should come up after installation.)
3. Reboot your device.
4. Open Global S Health Donate and check the features you want.
5. Enjoy new S Health features!
Compatible with S Health versions 3.5.1.0693 - 4.8.1.0025.
Compatible with Android 4.2.2 - 5.1.1. (Should be compatible with newer Android versions, but it is not tested.)
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact me!
What's New in this version
- Fix OCR in S Health v5.11.1.001